The Christian Alliance for Orphans’ CAFO2014 Summit inspires and equips Christians to care for orphans with wisdom-guided love. Now in its 10th year, CAFO2014 has become the national hub for what Christianity Today called, “the burgeoning Christian orphan care movement.”
Last year’s conference drew 2,500 foster and adoptive parents, orphan advocates, pastors and leaders from 49 states and 25+ countries. Together, we explore effective foster care, adoption, family preservation and global orphan ministry.
The Christian Alliance for Orphans (CAFO) 2014 Summit registration is now open! (http://www.christianalliancefororphans.org/summit/).
The Summit will take place at Willow Creek Community Church in So. Barrington on May 1-2, 2014.
- Dr. Karyn Purvis, The Hope Connection
- Jedd Medefind, Christian Alliance for Orphans
- Gary Smalley, Best-Selling Author and Speaker
- Wess Stafford former President of Compassion International
- Tyrone Flowers, Fellow of Georgetown University Public Policy Institute Center for Juvenile Justice Reform
- and many others!
With Musical Guests: Andrew Peterson, Sara Groves and others!
Get the early bird rate now until March 31st.