Compassion For Kids Ministry Volunteer Opportunities
- Compassion for Kids Ministry Leader – this position is filled
- Adoption Support Group Leaders (3) – these positions are filled
- Adoption Support Group Co-Leader (3) – these positions are filled
- Men’s Group Leader – this position is filled
- Secretary – assists with CFK Ministry leader and leadership teams by handling meeting minutes and ensuring that ministry documents are stored in a safe and accessible repository.
- Event Planner – Will schedule, coordinate, and organize events for the Compassion for Kids Ministry for the year. For these events the Event Planners will work closely with the Chapels Domestic Missions director, CFK conference team, CFK Ministry Leader, and Volunteer Coordinators. On the day of the event, he/she will oversee the logistics for the event and handle registration records. Some examples of events to plan are: CFK annual conference, summer picnic, and National Adoption Day event, and Christmas party. – this position is filled
- Volunteer Coordinators – Volunteer coordinators will recruit volunteers to help with the CFK ministry events and lobby presences needed to market for each event. These coordinators maintain a volunteer database and plan the activities of individual volunteers for each event. Volunteer Coordinators build relationships with volunteers and show gratitude for serving in tangible ways. Some examples might be sending each volunteer a thank-you note or items such as a plate of cookies. Coordinators are designated for specific events. Please contact us at the link below if you are interested in serving in this role.
- Seminar Coordinators – will coordinate speakers for seminars for the CFK ministry. Respond to calls, emails, and letters inquiring about the speakers: their background, talk topics, availability, fees, and needs etc. Fulfill requests for seminar information packets or other material regarding speakers (bios, photos, etc.). Coordinators are designated for specific events. Please contact us at the link below if you are interested in serving.
- Compassion for Kids Ministry Team – Team members will attend and participate in regular meetings to develop and carry out ministry strategic plan. They will also be actively involved in the CFK ministry. – We have several team members but can always use more! Please contact us at the link below.
- Compassion for Kids Leadership Team – Team members will attend and participate in regular meetings to develop and carry out CFK ministry events such as the conference, and summer/winter social events. They will also be actively involved in the CFK ministry. – we have several team members but can always use more! Please contact us at the link below.
- Survey and Stats Specialists – Statistical analysts develop and conduct surveys for CFK Ministry to obtain the information about the programs in the ministry. He/She will work closely with the Chapel’s Domestic Missions Director and CFK Ministry Leader.
- Webmaster – this position is filled
If interested or for more information, please contact Laura Grimes at email@example.com